Take a deep breath and think about it.

I used to call myself "little Miss Cranky-Pants". Over the last few years, I've change my outlook on life and am happier than before, but still working on my issues (aren't we all?) This is where I display and comment on the views of today, funny posts and constant chronicles of my annoying weight loss.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Beowulfx...the plague continues

Please read my previous blog for the background on this delusional man.

I sent him this email asking him what gives. As usually, he replied in his uniquely assinine way.
I have now complained AGAIN to ebay. What the hell is wrong with these people???


Question from gibulet

Whats with the feedback? I thought we settled this?

===============================
from beowulfx

You are not right in the head - Please do not write back.
Ciao. Beowulfx.

=================================

Question from gibulet
Saying please doesn't seem to get me anywhere, and it won't with you. I and several others have sent complaints to you to ebay. I have filed a formal feedback removal request as well. Every person you left negative feedback for has been contacted to file a joint complaint. Have a nice day.

================================

Question from beowulfx
I asked you to not write back, psycho ho...now it's like this? Tell you what - just disappear u fat freaking loser. Ciao!
===================================
from gibulet

Yes, it is like that. Your previous message has also been sent to ebay security. If I have to I will email them everyday. This is a good site, and you are ruining it. Unlike you, I don't have to resort to name calling to feel superior.You are a menace to everyone on here, and eventually, they will have to listen to me and all the others. Hasta la vista

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home