Take a deep breath and think about it.

I used to call myself "little Miss Cranky-Pants". Over the last few years, I've change my outlook on life and am happier than before, but still working on my issues (aren't we all?) This is where I display and comment on the views of today, funny posts and constant chronicles of my annoying weight loss.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Dreams are wierd

Ok, so I'm having this dream where I am running. Don't ask me why, I don't think I was being chased or anything. I think I was running to get to someone. Hell, I dunno, anyway so I'm running. I wake up and my legs are KILLING me. It felt like I had run a marathon, which, you know I kinda did, but in my dream. This is interesting to me. Did I really run in my sleep? How can my legs hurt if I never really moved?

And what about sex dreams? When we are lucky enough to have a really good sex dream (ya know the one...where you actually DO have an orgasm in your sleep). Then again, how did that happen? Did you masturbate and not know it? Wouldn't that be wierd to anyone you may have been sharing a bed with at the time? It isn't conscious, so how can it happen?

I've decided it's because your brain really doesn't know dreams from reality. Hell, it could be thinking you are dreaming right now, reading this blog. Kind of a boring though, you need a better imagination if this your dream. Anyway, I digress. If your brain doesn't know the difference, how do I know I'm NOT asleep right now? Can I do shit like I do in my dream? Hmmm...maybe if I concentrate.....

*Enter Joaquin Pheonix in a loincloth*
*Enter Joaquin....*
*ENTER JOAQUIN*
*FUCKING GET YOUR ASS HERE JOAQUIN*

Sigh. damn. Stupid brain. I can run a marathon without the health benefits in my dreams, but I can't fool my brain into producing a hot guy at will. This is why I should just nap during the day.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Keep your friggin' dreamhands offa my Joaquin. Our love is timeless.

    Stick to Dr. Nostrils, or Clive Owen.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home