Take a deep breath and think about it.

I used to call myself "little Miss Cranky-Pants". Over the last few years, I've change my outlook on life and am happier than before, but still working on my issues (aren't we all?) This is where I display and comment on the views of today, funny posts and constant chronicles of my annoying weight loss.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Animals are better than People

Ok, so I said that animals deserve a blog of their own. I suppose today is a good day. *Check the weather* Yes, today will do.

Animals rock. In a nutshell, I guess. Why? Well, becuase your dog doesn't care if you are rich or poor, fat or thin, smart or stupid, male or female....you get the idea. Everyone is one of two things to a dog: Friend or Foe. Well, that's a little false, sometimes dogs just "tolerate" people, not as a friend or enemy.

Another thing, dogs don't judge each other. A shih tzu doesn't resent a collie, a newfoundland doesn't hate a pyrenees for being a different color. Hell, they sniff each other ass and move on. Aside from the ass-sniffing, we could learn something from that. Dogs are companions, best friends and therapists. Just having one can lower blood pressure, raise self esteem and enhance relaxation.

ok, cats. We are here to serve cats. They really believe this. I blame the Egyptians, the whole worship thing screwed with their head. Cats DO judge other cats, it in their nature. It's almost as if dogs are humans good side and cats are the judemental sides. However, cats give great massages, are adorable when they purr, and are funny as hell when you scare them and they fly through the air. They are our comic relief and our fashion police (they only shed on the bad shit, you know it's true). Gotta love them.

I get along with animals way better than I do people. Animals need food, water and love to survive. People lie, cheat and steal to obtain things that won't ever make them as happy as holding a puppy can. It is unconditional love....what everyone wants :)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home