Take a deep breath and think about it.

I used to call myself "little Miss Cranky-Pants". Over the last few years, I've change my outlook on life and am happier than before, but still working on my issues (aren't we all?) This is where I display and comment on the views of today, funny posts and constant chronicles of my annoying weight loss.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Such lovely Fairies

Oh look! The magical food fairy has made me lunch!! This is definitely for me, it doesn't have anyone's name on it! Look at all the great stuff all nice and packaged up from last nights dinner. No one but the food fairy would do this! Certainly not someone who carefully put it together for their lunch at work tomorrow! Nope, this is for me to eat at 3 am when I should be sleeping, but I'm not because I decided to sleep through dinner! Thank God that fairy knew to save me some. I wonder if she is related to the shopping fairy who buys all of my free food and toiletries? Maybe they're cousins to the cleaning fairies, who clean up after all the shit I leave around! How cosmic. Isn't it nice to act permanently 5 years old?

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home