Take a deep breath and think about it.

I used to call myself "little Miss Cranky-Pants". Over the last few years, I've change my outlook on life and am happier than before, but still working on my issues (aren't we all?) This is where I display and comment on the views of today, funny posts and constant chronicles of my annoying weight loss.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

She would do it in a boat...



Jackie and Libby are watching television:


Libby: "I think there is a gratutious sex scene coming up here."


Jackie: "Bout time, this show needs some hot luvin"


L: "Dude, not in the back of a car!"


J: "It's trashy...i like it"


L: "Damn, she is pale! I think the door is open too. It's like fall; they are gonna be cold."


J: "Nah, I think its shut, he's hunched over. He is HOT."


L: "I know, he's tasty. No, see he is like almost kneeling but his head isn't touching the roof. I seriously think the door is open and his feet are dangling out."


J: "See there's the door and the-hand-streaking-down-the-fogged-up-window-shot. It's closed."


L: "Bullshit. They lie. His backseat would have to be freakishly high-roofed. Its uncomfortable to have sex in a car anyway. The ground is better than that."


J: "Nah, I like it. Just gimme some "oncha-oncha" (Jackie's bedspring impression)


Sarah enters: "You see Libby, sex with Jackie is like 'Green eggs and Ham.'"


L: "um...?"


S: "She will do it in a box, she will do it with some lox. She will have him in a train, she will go down on a plane."


(hysterical laughter) "Lox??"

S: "Yes. We are the shiksa mistresses. Give us your sexy Jews."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home